18 June 2013

FITZROY.




















I love the smell of Goretex in the morning...whilst the Berghaus Trango  (aka Alpine Extreme) has always been a favourite of mine, it's certainly become a lot more popular in the last few years, not to mention a re-release recently too. Put it this way, you'd pay a lot more than the thirty odd quid I paid for mine many moons ago right now. It's an iconic coat and one I've got much love for. So I had to snap up the seldom seen counterpart to it, the Fitzroy when it popped up recently. I've not seen many of these about, it's a near identical coat, but lined and with a button down hood. Sitting somewhere between Bonington up a mountain and scally down the shops, look at those beautiful colours, a strong look I'm sure you'd agree.
So here's loads of pics of me (mainly from the back) trying not to be flustered in it on a dead hot day. Nice views eh?

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic jacket love old school berghaus love the colours they'll come in handy over the winter months Actually makes me look forward to the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Find here a information about Top 15 Free Methods to Download Videos from the Internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. I have found this article Sell Your Used Car For Most Money

    ReplyDelete