16 January 2012

Clarks Originals S/S 12.












Well it's that time of year again folks, with Christmas just gone, we're all feeling dead fat, we've got a wardrobe full of recently acquired sales fodder we're never going to wear...Jack Frost's trying to work his magic outside...but before you know it all the Spring Summer stock is hitting the shelves!
What better time for a bit of blog lovin' and some sneaky peeks into a few of my favourite brands. I could go on and on about Clarks being a classic, an institution, clean lines, crepe soles, wearing them since before they were even invented, blah, blah, blah, everyone else does that, it's boring. Clarks are cool, they saved my life once (true story) so I'm always going to stick with something tried and tested. Notable new releases see the return of the Skiffler, I used to have a pair of Elvis ones (blue suede) many moons ago, the Wallabee in newer guises such as Race and Run and of course the Oi Polloi ones, mega. Classics such as the D Trek, Desert boot in a million styles, some rather fruity, Jink and Natalie and newer releases like the Desert Drift, Preston Desert and Desert Drille which looks like the outcome of a night of passion between a Weaver and a Desert boot. I've even left some of the ladies styles in there for all my female fans out there x.

1 comment:

  1. i got some desert trek in the xmas sale, my only purchase. they cut my right ankle up a storm though, what's the deal there?

    ReplyDelete